Dedicated meeting space is available at the Centre International de Conference de Genève (CICG). In addition, we have -reserved the conference facilities of the CICG for the full day of Friday 22 September 2017 for large meetings or ancillary workshops, on topics pertaining or related to the scope of EUCAS 2017.
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Meeting and workshop space can be requested to the Conference Organizers by email.
Please provide the following information pertaining to your meeting:
- Date Time (start and end times)
- Anticipated attendance Setup (U-shape, conference style, etc.)
- Audio visual requirements (beamer, screen, etc.)
- Internet requirements
- Food and beverage requirements
- Subject/Title of Meeting
- Organizer’s Contact Information (with email address)
- On-site point of contact (if not the Meeting Organizer noted above)
Upon receipt of the information above, the meeting organizers will receive a meeting space request confirmation from the Conference Organizers and the meeting space assignment will follow. In all cases, the meeting organizer will be responsible for setting up direct billing arrangements with the requested services. EUCAS 2017 is not responsible for ancillary meeting related expenses other than providing adequately prepared meeting space.